We are thrilled to be returning to Projekt Mkt - the UK's *ONLY* specialist vintage poster market - at The Copeland Gallery in Peckham on 23-25th September 2022.
Pop in to an art hunter's paradise and browse tables, racks and walls brimming with bold graphic prints from the twentieth century!
For three days the interconnecting rooms of the industrial gallery space will be filled with original mid-century treasures from some of the UK's most expert (and loveliest) vintage poster dealers, with a diverse range of graphic styles and subject matter. Every trader is super passionate and knowledgeable about their own collection.
A brilliant London-based framer will also be on hand with modern off the shelf frames and a bespoke framing service.
Find rare and iconic collector's pieces (from £100 - £1000+) and lovingly sourced vintage posters and ephemera starting from £10.
Blow away the post summer blues by transporting yourself to a world of vintage colour and joy, and get ready to fall in love with this unique, sustainable and soulful art medium. There's no better way to add personality and style to your home + walls than with an original vintage poster.
Confirmed dealers include:
- Rock Paper Film | Rare + iconic Film and Music posters
- Projekt 26 | Polish School of Posters
- Twentieth Century Prints | Collectible Fine Arts + Exhibition posters
- Chaleureuse | French ephemera inc. Health + Safety, Educational, Advertising posters + Maps
- Travel on Paper | Travel, Tourism + Sports inc. Olympics
- Cool Walls | Accessible Film, Music + more
- Jerome Monahan | Soviet era posters
- Kiki Werth Posters | Curated collection incl. Fine Arts, Travel + Exhibition posters
- Nick Reed | Psychedelic Film and Music posters
- Orson + Welles | Iconic film, music and circus posters
- FRMD | Modern frames + custom framing
Entry is £2 via Eventbrite or on the door, accompanied under 16s go free, it's totally accessible + dogs are welcome.
Drinks and food available next door at The Copeland Social.