We are thrilled to be taking part in Projekt Mkt - a 3 day vintage market dedicated to mid-century posters. The lovingly curated pop-up will feature leading poster dealers with original vintage poster collections covering a diverse range of styles and specialisms.
Within the 5 interconnected rooms of the large light gallery space, you will find recognisable classics of 20th century poster design from France, Poland, Britain, America, the Soviet Union and beyond. Browse and shop rare and iconic collector's pieces alongside plenty of affordable treasures.
Vintage posters come in so many styles and cover so many subjects, there's one out there for everyone! Fall in love with the incredible graphics, the stories and artists behind the posters and even their scars from the marks of time. Sustainable and soulful, there's no better way to add personality and style to your home / walls.
Confirmed dealers include:
- Rock Paper Film | Rare + iconic Film and Music posters
- Projekt 26 | Polish School of Posters
- Twentieth Century Prints | Collectible Fine Arts + Exhibition posters
- Chaleureuse | French ephemera inc. Health + Safety, Educational, Advertising posters + Maps
- Travel on Paper | Travel, Tourism + Sports inc. Olympics
- Cool Walls | Accessible Film, Music + more
- Jerome Monahan | Soviet era posters
Takeout drinks/food available next door from The Social bar.
For latest info, join the Facebook Events page.